The following ‘in class’ mandatory safety requirements will apply:
We conduct martial arts classes by COVID-19 Safe Protection Guidelines (accordance with CDC and MAIA)
* A hand cleaning station where all persons entering the class area will clean their hands.
* Masks are mandatory for all instructors, and students are recommended to use masks except for those with underlying diseases or breathing problems.
(After the first two weeks of use, wearing rules may change depending on the situation.)
* A requirement that the temperature of all persons entering be tested via a forehead thermometer - persons outside of the temperature range(100.4°F=38°C) will not be able to enter.
* Where possible classes will have a clearly sign posted separate entry and exit area.
* When conducting back to back classes, once classes are finished there will be no entry from those attending the next class until all those in previous class have left.
* Instructors will ensure that cleaning and sanitising will occur before and after class and, where required during class – particular attention to be paid to bathrooms and entry doors.
* Instructors must strive to maintain social distancing during class.(at least 6 feet=2m)
* New Face Mask except for those with underlying diseases or breathing problems.
(We recommend easy to breathe mask.)
* No Fever, Cough and Shortness of Breath
* No Students in the family who currently have COVID-19 patients or who are waiting for a diagnostic test
* Parents dropping their children to class will not be permitted to stay in the class, if they need to stay they must wait outside.
Master Jae Park
Master Jorge Gonzalez
Instructor Sue Ah Park
Instructor Kun Ah Park