The Regular Class REOPEN ON MONDAY JUNE 1, 2020
Students can take classes with either
(1) The Online course (3 days a week) or
(2) The Offline course for In-Person (3 days a week)
* You can only choose one course.
If you choose offline, Please select only one time zone.
Time Zone Schedule (Mon, Wed, Fri)
* Students can attend only one time zone.
* Up to 8-10 students can participate in one time zone (First-come, first-served).
* New Face Mask (We recommend easy to breathe mask.)
* No Fever, Cough and Shortness of Breath
* No Students in the family who currently have covid-19 patients or who are waiting for a diagnostic test
Drop and pickup
* Parents are not allowed to stay in the gym during the COVID-19 period.
* Please check the student's entrance and leave.
* When picking up, you can call the student by entering the door or calling the office.
Procedure after entering the gym (Dojang)
1. Fever check with thermometer
2. Washing hands with hand sanitizer
3. Maintains the social distance and starts at the specified position
4. After exercising, wash your hands with hand sanitizer and then leave
Download & Print Link
1. File Download Registration form
3. Filling out the form
4. Take a picture with your smartphone
5. Send by text message (954-663-1217 Mrs.OH)